Sunday, February 27, 2005

Status: Unemployed.

Where's the bug-eyed emote when you need it?

Wow.. so.. I'm sure it's going to hit me even harder on Monday when I don't have to go to work.. but I'm sort of freaking out a little bit. It'll all be ok. It'll all be ok. Hehe.. I'm repeating it like a mantra.

The movers will be here NEXT MONDAY. Yikes.

That means, we've got exactly two weeks and counting until Road Trip 2005 commences.

On that note.. I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to be doing for that period of time between when the movers show up, Michelle leaves and then Eric/Aaron get here. I'm not going to have any furniture, no TV, no radio, no computer.. NO INTERNET OMG. The original plan was to just keep the two computer cases for safe transport in the car with us along with the "nice" guitar.. but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't keep the monitor and shiz out along with the box so I at least have something to do when I'm not patching walls and painting.

Ruday.. whenever you get the chance, brother. Although, before I leave would be bonus.. but it's not hyper critical. It isn't like we're going gold with the game next week. Thanks a ton for doing a concept piece.