Monday, February 07, 2005

No! We're all still on the blog - its just me jon and eric see each other kind of a lot online, so maybe our output is a *little* lower - mine anyways!

Had an awesome weekend up north with you all! Thanks for hosting Jon, and thx for coming by Aaron and Jael! It was a blast - I couldt TOTALLY see myself living up there and I used to never think i'd like it before. Definately too pricey for me right now (im barely scraping by down here with support from the folks) so I don't know how I'd live up there, but it was pretty cool up there. Plus, saw so many hot chicks, DAMN! I know we got the best ones here in LA, but maybe the concentration is better up in SF!

Mike! Good to hear from you man. You need to write a short story about your life right now, cause I don't know exactly what you're up to or even where you're at! I *might* be down to become a pirate, but I'll need a few days to think about it - will let you know fer sure.

JAeL: Dude! If you get the game, join the server: DALARAN . There's another one with a close spelling, so make sure u pick the right one! Also, once yer in (if ya do it :)) our names our:
RICO
Docnorvell
Borst
Push O to pull up yer social window and add us to yer friends list - I dont remember aarons brother's characters name, but he'd be a lot of help im sure.

alright mangs!

-RIC0