Thursday, February 10, 2005

Misc Debris

Ry: Your in! Kewl, a two man Guild.

O: My C++ is perhaps leess atrocious than Elzar's but mine is still pretty weak sauce. Also I have AT&T and my reception is pretty good. Ceratinly better than T-Mobile. BUT the big but is what city you live in. What works great in one city sucks in another. T-Mobile was pretty good in LA, but when I moved to SF, reception was suXoRz. Johnny seems to complain a lot about his AT&T but, I get fine reception not 40 miles from him. So iguess you should ask some LV friends if they have AT&T.

E: You know I feel the same way everytime I make it on to campus with Aimey. I like the enviroment in a lot of ways, but I cringe when I remember the busy work and the manditory Cl-Asses you have to take. Being around a lot of young people with a lot of time is a lot of fun though.

D>M>