Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Infact, I am terrible at C++

So, the trip to SF was a success, and I had an nice time up there. I ain't gonna lie, sleeping in my own comfy bed and listening to nothing but the sweet breathing of my wife was a might bit bettar than the hardwood floor/futon and *ahem* log sawing of my brothers in arms. But enough of that, on to some other stuff:

- It was nice to be in SF where there are probably less republicans per capita as there are black people in Manhattan Beach. Kudos to the cookie shop with the poster of what could only be described as "probably a gay man" wearing a huge necklace that said "bitch" on it, with the byline: Don't be a bitch, wear a condom".

- I have pulled in the reigns on my WoW playing. It is a sickness. And I am actually pretty bored with my character and his position in life right now. I made an undead rogue "Pierre" on a PVP server, and he is fun to play as a diversion from good ole Doc. Hopefully, or not, I will get over my boredom and return to Dalaran glory just as Aaron's Brother hits 54th level....

- I went with Leslie to her school today, Long Beach State, and it was a strange sort of homecoming. I was filled with nostalgia as well as dread as I sat and had some coffee on campus. I missed being surrounded by fresh faced youth, missed the irresponsibility that is expected of you as a student, and yet could not be happier that the grind of college is over for me. Of course, I also missed the thrill of learning and the comroderie of spending time with lots of people mostly my age, and thought about going back for a second BA in something more useful than Studio Art...

- Picked up the Mitch Hedberg CD's today and the Metallica DVD. Both good. One funnier than the other.

- Rudy, the v3.5 link is here.

- Arthurian Cycle (aka Art), I would like to talk to you about EXACTLY what you do as a business manager for a non-business entity and exactly what that entails and what exactly your agreements are with all your employee/investors. Please prepare a 50 page document detailing my questions. I expect a response by tomorrow around 1pm. I ask this cause I got an idea for something similar to what you are doing and want to know more!