Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ja -eL Madness

So Ragnar and I go over the land of Fruity Pebbles, and find that a certain someone is hopelessly addicted to WoW. Dear god all Johnny could think about the first couple hours was WoW. Anyway once he got over being disconnected from WoW he decided to share a choice piece of pr0n on his computer. Turned out to be something almost worth witnessing. Halfway through the clip, I hear Jon say, "Wait, did that guy just cum on the other guys cock?". I was in the kitchen stirring the Risotto in the and had to find out what was up. We rewatched the clip and sure enough it was a little unintentional spear to spear action. Brilliant.

Elzar: That is really cool about the Strategicon. I hate to see a part of my past wither and die like it has been. I guess that is why I hated going back to it recently. It felt like an old friend was dying. Did you get a chance to check out the other Con that gets run at the same time? I am curious to see how that one is working out. I was really hoping the jack-azzes in the NHL would pull themselves together and drop their pride and realize the season was important for the fans, but alas they are fools. Judging by the way the talks ended on Saturday, I get the feeling the sides are going to be bitter and may not talk for a while. I dont think either the NHLPA or the Owners have really learned anything from this. Just one more shovel full of dirt on the grave that may be the NHLs. I have heard that storm was nutty. I haven't been through one like that since I was in Ohio many years back. I find those types of storms strangely exciting. Vague childhood memories and nostalgia I guess.

O: I still have "Joker" Tourettes from time to time. Aimey sometimes thinks I am crazy when I blurt "Joker" out on random. go JP.

Yet again I will be in LA for a few days. I need to make some changes to the book based on issues and what not that popped up in the proofing print. Ill give you a heads up when I will be down in LA again when I know for sure.

D>M>