Friday, December 31, 2004

Wretched Sleep And Year end Recap

Last night I had the worst sleeplessness ever. Not only because I couldn't sleep but because of the few recurring brain activities. (It was like the dripping water torture on Donald duck)

1st - Too much poker. I played until 2 am last night and was up most of the night and on the last few hands managed to break even by making a few bonehead bets. I managed to learn a few antonyms of poker though which shouldn't be broken and works pretty well. All night though, I was betting Cathoders and kept thinking "if I bet a cathoder, they wont' bluff me." Weird.

2nd - Never eat half of tub of ice cream before bed and as a late night poker snack. Do'h. All night my stomach churned and had massive gas buildup. Every 30 seconds I shot some dry gas. It didn't stink though which was a good thing and finally at around 6:30 the farts felt a little juicier and I went to the potty. Felt good. I came up with a formula on Gas or (nitrous oxide)

Gaseous O2 = H20 + I2C2 (ice cream: half tub) + N2 = CO + NO + Non smelly gas

3rd - Kill the Hamster: One thing I hate about hamsters is they are naturally a nighttime animal. Great. So in the daytime, they sleep and make no noise. In the nighttime, THEY ANNOY THE **** OUT OF YOU BY RUNNING THE F-ING TREADMILL. I wish galoob will make a silent treadmill instead of the ones that makes that annoying churning sound.

4th - I'm getting sick. My nose is runny and my head hurts from insomnia. Today if New years eve and I was actually looking forward to hanging out. Now I'm not so sure.

and finally 5th - This didn't bother me as much, but I got the laid off gotta do something anxiety after watching most/all the short flash cartoons on Oddtodd.com. This passed an hour later. Gotta learn and write flash, program HTML, build a awesome web portal... yadda yadda. Then I was okay again.

That's all. I'm tired as heck.

YEAR END SUMMARY AND HIGHLIGHTS-

1) I have been a good boy this year. No insane collusions with the devil or the mafia.

2) I am about to sell the largest stock loss in my portfolio. A crap stock called XOCM. I think I lost around 8000 dollars on this one. Overall, deducting this horrid choice of stock, this year I think I came out ahead. I'll see my year end tally.

3) Joblessness- Wow.. I've been "unofficially" unemployed (off the government statistics since it was a voluntary quitting) for a little over a year now. That's so odd to me, anyone else?

4) I am going to win the Yahoo sports fantasy football. I have rearranged my team solely to defeat the action team. This will set the precedence in 2005! Get ready for some canned ass-woopin.

5) Discovered Latex - o wait... that was already done.

ok... i'm tired and babbling. I'm going back to sleep now.

Johnny