Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hey keeds!

Well, it was nice to see approx. 3/4 of The Action Team the other day, especially the elusive Dr. Michael Anderson! Big-Ass Wok is always good for a big-ass stomachache. I hope everybody had great holidays. I got some awesome adult-type stuff like a Swiffer, some socks, and a lasagna pan, and was honestly thrilled to get every one. Also some anonymous wag in my family gave me a gingham apron to celebrate my move to San Francisco.

Despite missing my flight by an hour and twenty minutes, leaving my keys at home, and interminable transit delays, I'm finally back home in my newly-Swiffered room enjoying a fine cup of hand-roasted coffee. I hope you LA kids can come up to the Bay Area for a mammoth Action Team event! As long as you don't mind sleeping bags, there is a -ton- of room at my place. I can make espresso upon demand, and you can admire my roommate's fine handmade rugs.

It was nice to see Azeroth once again as well! :( I'm sure I'll play again tonight, although my participation might be limited because one of my roommates is threatening to run D&D.

Oh, and here's a fine picture from the car ride to GenCon that I thought I would share, to demonstrate the depths of depravity found in Enron's pervmobile.