Friday, December 31, 2004

Well, I have a few minutes here, so I thought I'd jot some notes down...

But first a season's greeting from Blizzard's fan art section. Hope it doesn't mess up the blog again!!!



Anyway, it's turned out to be a pretty good year for me. The first part was aggravating and frustrating because I felt stuck in my parents' basement. But now that I'm finally up here, it feels like a fresh start. Of course I'm glad that I have backup up here! Yesterday Enron came by and together we kicked ass on the staining that I hadn't done. It's astounding how much less of a chore these things are with someone else around.

Originally I was going to a big party with my old roommate Ranjit, but I waited to buy my ticket and then the price went up from $30 and $40 and the drinks were only free until 10:00 anyway, so I have a feeling I would've ended up spending tons of money....

My relationship with World of Warcraft has finally calmed down. I still like it tremendously, but I don't feel the all-consuming need to play it all the time that I did. It's transitioned from a torrid fling into a long-term relationship. For the sake of my human relationships, my job search, and my physique, this is probably a good thing. Although when the PVP Battlegrounds come out, things might get scary again.

All in all, I'm really positive about the New Year! Sure I'm unemployed and poor, but I'm here! So, hope everyone else is feeling positive, and I'll see you all in 2005!