Saturday, September 25, 2004

Ugghhhhh....

Work. Gotta love it for the money. I am sorry I havent been posting lately. I have been working some unpredictable long hours. Plus, since I hadnt been working for so long, I am not used to the long hours and busting my ass while I am working. It just feels good to be working and not a shit sitting around the house trying to find a job. What sucks is that this is only a temp job, but it is work.

jA -El: Yo Momma. Oh yeah, didint you know you were going to get the royal blue ball at the end of the thrid book. I mean it is the third in seven books. Oh well.

Jon and I found a really cool book shop in SF when we were waling around the mission district. I forget the name of it, but we were cruising down the street and saw a little cthulhu plush doll in the display window. We went in to find a shop dedicated to Horror/Sci-Fi/Fantasy movies. The shop keep overheard us talking about Martin and suggested another similar series that is 5 books into a 10 book series. I donno I am a little hestitant to get into another frustrating series that I have to wait years for a resolution to it. Jon can you remeber what the name of the author was?

Ummm I would love to hop in on the NWN action and group online gaming. Unfortunately I am not sure where my hours are going to lead me. I am on day shift right now, but I may be thrown back into swing again. I should know whats up at the end of next week. Boooo...

D>M>

December 2-5. 68 days. Yeehaa! Anyway pre-reg is available now for GenCon SoCal!