Friday, September 24, 2004

Marduk and Friends

- That was some funny ass sheet there King Arthur. Seriously, I was sitting alone and still laughing out loud, a sure sign of true humor! If you are going to read it, read it in it's entirety, otherwise, I fear much of the humor will be lost on you!

- Continuing with the FF theme to this blog recently, I have caved and purchased not one, but two FF related products from Barnes and Chernobyl. First, is a silly player rater/ FF magazine. Crappy, but useful for someone as lame as me. Second, a funny book called "Committed" about an ex-advertising guy that quits his job to finally win his FF league, and is a true story. So far I have laughed out loud and is proving to be funny and insightful. I have already learned that FF was created by some schleps in the AFL Oakland Raiders organization in the 60's for something to do, then it spread, and the rest is history. Already one comparison of FF to D&D, which seems to be more common than you might think.

- I need a mic for the teamspeak, and I need to D/L that Star Wars ROM! Where is it Rudy? plz thx