Monday, September 20, 2004

Boy, do I know hockey!

Um, yeah. So, I went 6-10 in the pick em and I have a feeling I was decimated by Jael (Note to self: When you hax0rz and rig the draft, do it so that I am the one who benefits). At least if I am going to lose, might as well lose big with a terrible showing, right?

Ugh, I know nothing about football, but I tells ya, this is THE BEST and most fun way to learn! Ryan and I were actually watching some games on Sunday and was interested, and I watched ALL of the TiVo'd Monday night game, with some FFing when the Viks blew the field goal to keep it 17-9. Ugh.

Oh, yeah. Leslie and I are moving. Moving to Arkansas. And by Arkansas I mean a little house in the tree section of MB. No more motherloving motorcycles rattling this well built house to its very foundation on weekends!