Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Song of Fire and Da Freeze

Now that you've finished, you can get a couple of the new chapters online: from amazon, here's two - Dany Chapter ; and an Arya Chapter!

Eric lent me Dragon Magazine issue 305 which has a novella from george r.r. martin which is actually just 4 new chapters from Feast 4 Crowz dealing with the iron islands. Good shite too.

And on his website, there's also a new sample chapter up (new as of about a month ago - won't say who's perspective as it might be seen as a *spoiler* to some.)

This is the rad message board i go to for all my ASOIAF needs: http://p080.ezboard.com/basoiaf.

NitFlex

I recently rented the anime Tokyo Godfathers which I really enjoyed. Slow start, but once it got going, very very good. Then mostly I've been getting documentaries. Like the Erotic Detective. Mmm.