Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hmm...

I was watching old school again this weekend, and I like it n all, but I don't know if its all that great. There's some really funny shit in it, but there seems like an awful lot of filler too (the the Blue shit - it doesn't make me laugh - i dunno.) Anchorman looks pretty good though.

FletNix:

Saw Bully and Gummo a few days ago. Eh... talk about a whole lot of deprevity for one night. I thought Bully was actually pretty watchable and not too bad. Gummo was pretty garbagey, although there were a few scenes that were really really funny/sad/weird - but there were more scenes in Gummo that were just so uninteresting too. I dunno. Bully was better than I thought it would be though. I also saw Ken Park a few months ago - that was total crap. BOO on you Larry Clarke.