Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Have a good flight

Seems everyone has been uninspired to blog. I have been doing quite a bit of writing and so I have been quite unmotivated to write even more. I spent one whole day rewriting my resume. More days working on descriptions. Grrr... What a pain in the arse.

I finally finished "A Storm of Swords". Damn is that series a crazy opera in many ways. I both love and hate the writing style he uses. The way each chapter ends, often ending without fully resolving issues or ended with a new twist/cliff hanger is maddening. It really sucks you in, but it also is aggravating. I checked in on Martin's website, and as of 06/04 he was still writing and looked to be a ways off yet from finishing. D'oh. Jon I don't blame you, but I both rue and lament your suggestion. Well not really.

Elrick, how was the trip?

"Viral Infection in JP's Colin Butt"

PS 4 New "Extremely Critical" IE Vulnerabilities have cropped up in IE today. Patch as soon as MS feels like getting off their duff and coding a fix. If you have Mozilla 0.91 or older, get the update to 0.92 to block a security issue as well.