Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Traffic school is the blurst

I'm surprised you elected to attend a real traffic class instead of the online "fake" traffic school. I really do mean fake.
I guess with the online school, you don't get to enjoy watching the whole social ineptitude thing with the German Yatze which sounds like a load of laffs.

Hey Southern Californians, I'm planning on visiting my cousin sometimes between june 21st and june 29th down in LA, so if anyones free, i'm open to some good gaming or a beach run.

Last saturday, supposedly the apex of cherry picking season, I picked cherries over at Brentwood only to find that cherry season came early this year. To my chagrin I was two weeks late, and the cherries were mostly shriveled, almost rotting, much like Joan Crawford. Not to waste a road trip, I ate a whole bunch which made me sick with diahrea the entire day, and I am still feeling quite ill.

That's what i've been up to. Thinking about barbequen this weekend.

Johnny