Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hogwarts awaits!

Looks like Leslie and I are going to England for a vacation, 10 days or so. Leslie's boss is taking the family to Europe for 3 weeks and Leslie is also out of school, and I have no game store opened yet, so it looks like it might be one of our last opportunities for a long vacation, so we are doing it! We will be missing Dr. Anderson as he will be in Italy when we are in England, but that just figures, donnit? We will be gone July 2nd through the 13th, FYI. I hope our plane doesn't crash, I would hate that.

- We are going to Games Workshop central to get a pint at their bar/gameroom and buying some dwarven themed pint mugs while I am there, any other takers, Denis?

- Where should we go in Cambridge Mike?

- Want to stay at our place again Jon?

- Game of Thrones is getting better, I am still having trouble keeping track of all the characters and their relation to one another, and who would want to kill whom and why or why not, but that matters little. I just got to the point where the fat kid just took up the black and he got his ass kicked by the other kid at the command of their instructor. Great for me.

- Memoir '44 (M44) shipped monday, I should see mine by the end of the week! Then I can get on making a magnet version to take to Europe with me to play by myself...

- Denis, Ryan, Eric and Aaron had a rousing game of Halo a few days ago. Lots of rockets, lots of jumping jeeps, lots of fun. Still a great game!

That is all.