Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ry You truly got mad Flash skillz

Damn I get frustrated at Flash games. The timing can be so inconsistent on my machine. Its wierd, every minute or so the motion stutters or lags.

I went to Napa/Sonoma Valley with Aimey today for her BDay. Had a good time, tasted some Vino, and best of all I had some Aged Gouda. You might be saying to yourself, what is so great about aged Gouda? Well here is what is so great. We were in a very nice restaurant in Sonoma for dinner... I tried my hardest to clinch it in, but I let one fly. Now, no one heard it, but oh my god. If the Hyperion Sewage treatment plant were a living creature that crawled deep in my bowels, it died their and stewed in its own juices and created a double fresh scent for all to enjoy. Dear god it was rude. Eric I seriously am considering bringing the left over gouda we have down to LA so that I can deliver a present for you next week. Please advise.

Eric/Jon: I can empathize with you both on the ladder thing. Not Theif specifically, but a lot of games handle ladder climbing so akwardly. Its almost as if that part of the UI engine is an after thought.

Bortz

PS Johnny we are going to have to put Memoir 44 to some heavy usage.