Monday, June 21, 2004

I declare Eric the winner of the Ghostwind Campaign

I found our Chainmail campaign tracker today. Aaron and I had played three games and Eric and Denis had played two--presumably their next and final round was versus each other.

I extrapolated the winner of the Eric/Denis match using a methodology which consisted of the following steps:

1. I rolled a die.

The campaign broke down as follows:

ROUND I
AARON vs ERIC - Winner: Eric!
DENIS vs JON - Winner: Jon!
Aaron - 45; Denis - 45; Eric - 60; Jon - 60

ROUND II
AARON vs DENIS - Winner: Denis!
ERIC vs JON - Winner: Eric!
Aaron - 40; Denis - 55; Eric - 70; Jon - 55

ROUND III
AARON vs JON - Winner: Jon!
DENIS vs ERIC - Winner: Eric!
Aaron - 35; Denis - 50; Eric - 80; Jon - 65

Congratulations, Eric!

Did you guys ever finish the (much more relevant) BB tournament? Last I heard of it was at KublaKon....

Random link: click here to play the Lone Wolf books online