Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Achtung! Fun! Eric I hope you didn't see that game in your brain for hours. The "Operation Lüttich" mission was especially good. I was thinking it over and if you'd had some airstrikes, you could have really kicked the shit out of me, especially in my right flank.

Overlord sounds like a blast!

I really like Memoir 44 and found it surprisingly different from Battle Cry. The two games play differently that I can see myself playing both (admittedly, I haven't played as much Battle Cry as you guys, so I'm not burnt-out on it yet). I won't go on for 3000 words or anything, but it's a sign of a good game design when two games with very similar trappings turn out so differently.

My availability on Sunday is seriously limited, but I could probably do something that evening.