Thursday, April 01, 2004

What P152 REALLY is...

I could see how you guys could get mixed up, but I'm referring to Item: P152 series 30 Pewter 7x9mm Tube Beads in Metallic Color. Sorry for the confusion. I could see how you could get it mixed up with Fenton Pink and Cokin Neutral Density with Protective Casing.

I don't know about the cell phone excuses, but I'm calling bullshit on not returning my email that I sent you while you were on your honeymoon!!!! fuckar, you owe me a $1.00.

I wish I could play som mo' games this weekend. Sad to hear denis, you can't call it quits on your job. I'm having a real tuff time finding a job as well. I didn't think the market was this bogged. I think I"ve submitted my resume to over 30 large companies and heard nothing. Interesting. I'm not frustrated yet, but I hope I hear something soon, or I'll start thinking how unmarketable I must be.