Sunday, March 28, 2004

Greetings from Firenze!

Hey monkeys. I finally have a chance to sit down and check the old blogger action. Sounds like some crazy BB games have come and gone. I am sorry to hear about that. Although not as sorry as I am in missing Jon coming to the Bay area. Bummer. I would have liked to been there for that. The trip has been great here so far. When I get back to the states I will give you all a low down. I have been running around like a fool for almost the whole time and I have seen quite a bit. I will be heading down to Rome on tuesday, hopefully I will be able to post another time before I get there. I suspect once I get into rome that I weill not be able to blog.

Sidenote: Randomizing in computers can be suspect. Hardware usually simulates the randomness, but they are accurate to true random within a tenth of a percent or so. However software can screw with that and either logic errors or timing errors can make random generators lean to one set of numbers. However in all my years of die rolling I have found that dice can be equally frustrating and appear as non-random.

Rod Stewert = Burnt. Eric... Your old.

K gotta go.