Friday, April 02, 2004

I hate International Keyboards.

To use the '@' symbol I have to press 'Ctrl', 'Alt', and The key left of 'L' to get one. Everything else is wiggy too. I am sure you remember the funky keyboards Elrick.

Pump: Rookie mistake on the job thing. You need to tell them of 'previous commitments' as Eric stated. If it is a small amount of time all most employers will be accomodating to that. I hope you will be able to make the Next Boobla action.

Elrock & Jon: Cell phone excuses suck. You only have so many. But try these beacuse they will always float with us guys: "Sorry I had to turn it off because I was in Church." or "I was in the shower and the phone fell in and I had to dry the turn it off while it was drying." or best of all "I hate you stop calling."

Oetersen: I shall be back This SUnday in the afternoon.

Rude: I have heard that Google plans to make your personal info available much in the same vain as hotmail. Trader Joe's Rules! I will give you a low down on epenses and all that for Europa when I get back to the states.

Elrock: Not HB or MB. Toooo epensive. Could never make the overhead work out. Maybe Redodo or Borence. Redodo might be too epensive still and Borence gets close to Nerd Planet territory. ES is out too, to secluded and epensive as well. I guess that leaves Torrance. Unless you try to go more into the west side. Like Culver or West Chester or West LA or Santa Monica, but those areas are doggy in affordable areas and expensive in the good districts. Torrance seems the best. Maybe something on the NW end of Torrance.. Sufficiently away from Nerd Planet. Name.... Lemme stew on that.

Johnny: If you ask the question right, it will come off as you being playful when you ask it and you may still get a straight answer. Is my car still alive or did you sell it to a chop shop for heroin?

Romans are tough people. Rude even. Eric be glad you didnt come here instead of fierenze. Also, long pants and long sleves go a long way to make people more civil towards you. More on that later.

Bortz