Friday, April 23, 2004

Kill AOL webmail stinks, Kill Bill good

For 5 bucks a month you get a non-dialup webbased AOL email account which compared to free web-mail isn't particularly great. My complaint is that it takes forever to load up the webmail which is probably because the jerks at AOL didn't dedicate enough Servers into the web hosts, or the administraters are constantly with their thumbs up their arse. Perhaps the latter would explain the frequency. So essentially snail mail is really snot mail. If I weren't such a sentimental relic of the "you've got mail" era, I would cancel my AOL account.

I liked Kill Bill 1, which was above average and Kill Bill 2 was okay, which was slightly above average. Both movies weren't the greatest tarantino films but still enjoyable vs. other films in the market. If you're expecting brilliant movies, don't. You can see Tarantino's style relflected in parts of the movie, but most of it fell by the wayside and remains un-memorable.