Saturday, April 24, 2004

Doctor Mike!

Thanks Mike, and best of luck finishing up your phd! That's a friggin' awesome achievment, and we know you'll knock it out in time! I know what you're saying about just cruising around in Vice City - nothin wrong with that! My own site is:
cafebeats.com and the label I might be signing to is www.groovegravy.com . I'm still waiting on the proposal from the guy, so nothing is certain yet, but its still way rad. Go listen to the clips on thier site for the albums they've put out - really good shit.

"You've Got Dice" Game Dungeon is gonna be rad. Dude, I'll totally volunteer work for you elrock on weekends and whatnot.

Garsh Dammnit Pumpkin, hurry up and draw Jon's cartoon! The sketches you showed us were totally rad, and it gives me hope that we'll actually all make that project happen. Maybe we could release it as a video or something! ;)

Con is soon! I gotta do some kinda of prereg soon - Elrock - how's it lookin as far as you going vs game store workage?

I signed up for a gmail account (my full name at gmail dot com bitches!) Enron was telling me about the security worries people have with it, but I figure it can't be much worse than hotmail - until someone steals my info or something.