Tuesday, March 02, 2004

:(

Sorry I destroyed your team Johnny! When we were all playing BB a few months ago, I also had a Dark Elfz team, and they're hard to play. Some of the lessons I learned way back then were:

*Buy Re-rolls
*Buy an Apothecary
*Have at LEAST one guy/gal/lineman in reserve

One of the main reasons I created a Norse team was that most of the players come stock with BLOCK, which I learned the hard way is an important skill.

Another reason for my utter and complete domination of your team was that you got some crummy rolls. Blame the godz, greek. The "Hairy Box" formation I used in destruction of your team really isn't the most sound strategy. Your defense against it was a line of guys who were afraid to engage my norse. They moved back while I moved forward. Have some elfan ballz dude! I possibly could have been stopped.

But, its all good. Live and learn. :)

Will the "Shmokin' Tack-O's" be the next team to feel the Nor-dick Musall Fawk? Maybe. MAYBE NOT! Muahahahahaah! *cough* *cough*