Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I dont like Toe Jamb

Ja -eL: I am sorry if I misunderstood your comments. Also, it was not my intent to make it sound like you were making a complete blanket statement about the game and strength scores. What I meant, and what I think everyone was trying to show in our own ways was that the game has a lot of facets and that there are some teams that TEND to dominate (Chaos Dwarves) and some that TEND to suck ass, read gobbos and halflings. But mostly that a lot of the game is decided by how well a strategy is matched with the inherent skillset of a team. That and what team you are playing against. I think your choice of dropping the Dark Elves is probably a good one. That team seems to be a pretty advanded team to play. Personally I find finesse teams quite difficult to play; yet, brutish teams are easier since the strategy is more clearly laid out before me. Rudy had some key points to go with. Re-Rolls and at least one backup player, maybe two.

Believe it or not, my goal this tournament is to win one game. If I can do that, I will consider the Suparbowl Cup a sa'sess.

Has anyone else seen the movie A Street Car Named Desire? I just watched it for the first time today and I am not really sure what to think about the movie. I was a bit confused on a few bits in the movie. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

The greastest news eVAr: According to the unemployment office person I spoke with yesterday, working professionals in the bay area have an average unemployment period right now of 8.5 to 9 months. Stale. I think after I get back from Italy I am going to go back to pissing away my time in the Temp agencies because I wont make the average time alive. Ill be eating saltine crakers and raw top ramen out of a card board box.

George W. Bush is a boner

PS I think I might be developing Carpal Tunnel. YEAH! My right hand really hurts when I type, use the mouse, or use other fine hand motor skills. It even hurts when I rest it a certain position. This has been going on for weeks and when I dont use the computer for a few days it starts to feel better. I have been try to limit my typing and I am trying to train my left hand to use the mouse. tough. :(