Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Fantasy’s Inability to Overcome Reality !

The Relationship between Sex and Death !

Dependence on Men !


Hehe - I just did a quick search, and some weird study guide for the play came up. Those are the headers for some of the "themes" from the play.

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/streetcar/themes.html

I haven't seen it in awhile, and I'm too pooped to read what I found, but it looks interesting. :)

I'm reading that book the Da Vinci Code right now. Its pretty good. Very commercial and EASY as all hell to read - it looks like font size is like 14 or 18, hehe. But, the story is *semi* interesting and a lot better than watching friends and wil and grace reruns on tv right now, which is what i probably would be doing.

Quicksilver - finally got past page 350 to "book 2" which is about the Shaftoe character - waaaaay better than the 1st section of the book, but still a little dense and boring. HMMM.