Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Disagree with the nature of the game being pro-strength

I watched the game, and that tactic works for everyone, the cage is a great method of moving the ball downfield. IMHO, I think you may have over spent on blitzers which left no room for reserves, or an apothecary (I think). Also, the DE's have that great 4 AG, and need to be played as such. They just can't play a bashy style, and should play to the strength of the team rather than the strength of the opponent, ie bash vs. norse. Admittedly, the norse are tough to play against with their blocks across the board, but they are slow (MA 6), soft (AV 7), and predictable. I have had my ass handed to me by the norse and other bashy teams, and I have beat them too. Some people even argue that finesse teams dominate bashy teams...