Thursday, January 22, 2004

Tire Fuckup

I think there might be something wrong with my logic... Makes me think i'm a little hasty, judgemental and belligerant sometimes.

So the other day I went to the tire shop where I bought my last pair of doughnuts. They have lifetime rotation service, so I decide to get one as seeing my front tires were worn out a bit. The guy wouldn't let me rotate em because he claimed they were too thin. I guess he meant "thin" enough that his company policy won't let him rotate the tires, by the book. I know I could still use the tires for 6mo to a year (my uncles who is a mechanic tells me). So I took it personally, felt the guy was trying to sell me tires, and swore never to buy tires from that establishment. Went home and wasted my time writing a complaint letter...

All the while, it didn't occur to me, till now, that maybe the guy coulndt rotate my tires because it was too thin based on his companies policy. Its just sometimes these polices are too wasteful. Why not rotate tires that still has some life in em? I guess it's a combination of corporate greed as well. So why am I specfically mad at this place? don't quite know.

i'm don't wasting my time on this shit.