Thursday, January 22, 2004

Elrock!

Elrock: Good to hear you had a good time! I kind of figured you were super bizzay. Speaking of Actionshots I was hoping to dump it onto the 10d6 actionteam server, but since they changed the passwords/login after the server outage debacle I was not able to access it. I was also hoping that we could link it off of the 'images' link on the ActionTeam site. RotK was pretty rocking. I wonder what they are going to add in the extended version. The first two really had a lot of good extra footage. I am so not interested in working for a big company. The times that I have enjoyed myself the most has been when I have worked for small companies. You get to work on a lot of aspects of the product/service. Where as a large company you feel like a cog in a huge machine. Blah.

Johnny: I get that way sometimes. You get all upset about something someone says or does that is out of there control and then later you can not seem to understand why you were mad in the first place.

Motorbyke: Sign me up.. Oh wait I would look like an idiot about ten seconds into my first lecture.

Jon & Ru-Dog: I was never really into teh Thudnardcats. Most of my friends were but me.

Ry: Roll over your corpse stinks.

Bortz

PS Elrock: Did you see I left the Raw Jpegs of the wedding on your computer desktop?