Saturday, January 24, 2004

Only the lonely...

Hey! Glad you had a rad honeymoon in Costa Rica! I've never been there but I've heard a lot about it from Jon and now you. Someday my friends, someday. Jetblue has a deal for flying to Puerto Rico right now - $99 each way (from Ontario or Sactown.) That's REALLY FUCKING CHEAP. My parents are going in May, so I'm really thinking about going also.

A friend at work lent me some rad dvds:
The Complete Ben Stiller Show - from mtv, anyone remember? Funny ass stuff.
Mr. Show 1st Season - I've never seen it but its supposed to be funny.

and then he also lent me 2 of those music video directors series that Jon mentioned watching: Spike Jonez and Michel Gondry. Frikkin' A , the Michel Gondry one is AWESOME! He's done a bunch of Bjork videos and a ton of other stuff. He also did that White Stripes video thats all in Lego. Haven't watched the Spike Jonez one yet.

Is Mars Cursed?
Why the hell does anything we send up there break? I know its SUPAR far away, so I guess there are just SO many variables and all that shit, but FUCK. Comeon! Everything fucking breaks or disappears or malfunctions or whatever. I know a few missions worked (back in the 70's) but what the fuck??? It's kinda weird if you ask me. HMMM. I might have to turn this into a Chill Module.
Hope you guys are all staying warm - see ya!