Thursday, January 22, 2004

The Return of the Kingy-Yeah

It's true, I'm back and have been since saturday night, however being gone for 10 days, means you ahve 10 days of catching up to do... so that's where I have been, catching up around the house and sure as shit, catching up around work as well. So a brief synopsis of my last few days, and the 10 days before that:

- Costa Rica was awesome. I surfed there, drove on what could only be described as potholes with road connecting them, ate horrible food, stayed at one of the most beautiful places ever, enjoyed some of the bet weather ever, endured one of the most horrible flights ever, and gazed upon some of the craziest bits of scenery ever, and loved every minute of it. If you have the means, I highly suggest you pick up a trip to Costa Rica, it is so choice.

- Return of the Kings was good. F all the playa haters that though the ending was too long, I liked it.

- I think I am tired of working for someone else and am going to try and not anymore. Somehow.

- How about that Dow Jones? And just think, we were at Gen Con when it broke 10,000...

- Married life is sweet. Of course, it's not much different than normal life has been the past 6 years....

- Thank you all again for coming to the wedding and all of your generous wedding gifts, official thank you's should be arriving soon!

- Action Shots is cool!

- I'm a 2nd level True Dungeon Fighter! Even though I died!

- While the Tolkien Fellowship is neat, I'm still holding out for the R.A. Salvatore Fellowship.

Thats all for now. See ya'll soon? Anyone going to be around for the Valentines Day Con? Mike?