Sunday, November 23, 2003

Latex Pants

Went to a pretty huge party last night. A friend of ours invited us and we thought it was going to be a small little social gathering, 20 maybe 30 people. Instead we got there and some 2 to 3 hundred people were milling about the place. It was a theme party: Fancy Pants. On your way in a sign outside the courtyard stated, "Fancy pants or no pants." People had the wildest pants on. Mine were kinda boring, but it was the best I could do for a last minute event. I had a pair of Khaki's that had been painted with glossy interior household latex paint. "Sticky Pants" made great fart sounds when I slid in and out of a seat. Too much smoking though. All my clothing still stinks. The party reminded me of the SDSU parties, but older. 30s instead of 20s. I am glad I dont frequent that scene, it gets old fast. I guess I hate the small talk and bullshit.

Rude: The Eye is actually a hong kong production filmed partly in Kong Hong and partly in Thailand. It is a pretty cool movie except the last five minutes. The "extra" ending could have been done without. Fun though.

Rock on.