Monday, November 24, 2003

Hooxorz, Lots of

Came back to see a flurry of blogs which was exciting because the blog has been deadzorz for quite some time now. Unfortunately the only thing I didn't get to do on this trip is getting some hooxorz. I DID get a massage for an hour, but to my dismay, this was at one of those "professional" joints where they only have sad endings. El-cheapo though compared to the full service massage places here. The dillio only cost me 1000 NT or 35 dollars equivalent. Don't see why people are so into massages though. This was my first time getting a full back massage and IT WAS HORRIBLE. At times they kneeded with so much pressure, I felt like crying. I had to convince myself that the money spent made the pain good... Good pain.

Cashflow 101 and 202 eh? Kudos to erick for buying both of them. How much did your coworker part it for? It's a good game if you can obtain it at a decent price. I doubt there is a lot of copies floating around. Based on simple mathematics, if he sold 1000 copies, he has already made 190,000 deducting the 5000 dollars it takes to make the game.

Jael