Tuesday, November 25, 2003

fuckin' ashton kucher

First Dan Savage thinks he's all hot, now he's ripping off my story ideas. Philosophically, probably most any time-travel idea has been written about somewhere. I mean Groundhog Day deals with repetition and consequences, Blinx the Time Cat deals with fast forward/rewind in a platform jumping environment, and Peggy Sue Got Married (and like two shows from last season, I understand) deals with going back in time to school. So, that's cool. Anyway I bet my getting-strangled-by-a-drug-dealing-pedophile scene is way better than Kucher's.

Speaking of that guy, have you guys tried to watch that show Punk'd? That shit is unwatchable. The camera moves every 36 frames, exactly. It's like the Ring.

We had some slow time at work today so I pulled Godfather Part III out of the vault. Holy fuck, that shit was worse than Punk'd. The plot, dialogue, and acting were all so corny and derivative. What happened to Al Pacino? At least the Devil's Advocate was good.

You know what I like? Music. And Amoeba Records. Those are two good things. I picked up the new Frank Black album... pretty cool! The lyrics are more straightforward and raw than usual. Most of the songs are about divorce and depression... good stuff.