Sunday, October 05, 2003

YEEEHAAAA, I made a hate list.

Do not forget about rubbing her boobs for good luck and her special ability, Rectal Fortitude, which gives her an extra anal wound. Sorry about that Jon, but I just could not help myself. I guess that is why my father tried to Kill Art and I at a restaurant two or three times. We just would latch on to something funny and drive it into the ground, much to everyone’s consternation. Jon, run what ever you want at the Khan, as long as it is not Gurrrrrrrrrrps. I am just amped to roleplay. I have not roleplayed in a long time.

Jon I think I told you about the books I have read of late except the most recent one, Diamond. Another non-fiction book. It talks about the DeBeers cartel and how diamonds make it into the market and all the dirty little secrets. Pretty good. I want to get the new Neal Stephenson book, but damn is it expensive. I hate buying hardcover. I mean they are cool and all, but expensive as shit. Sounds like it could be a good read though.

Three cheers to the new machine Rude. There is nothing quite like getting a large boost in your computer performance. Personally I can not wait for Half-Life 2 and Doom 3. They both look really good. Too bad Half-Life 2 has been pushed off until at least December and Doom3 into first quarter next year. Hopefully they will not get pushed any further back.

Bortz