Monday, October 06, 2003

Books I'm Reading

I have a problem with books. I rarely have the time to devote to them, and there are so many I want to read I usually have anywhere from 2 to 10 going at once. So here is what I am on right now:

1) It was Fun While it Lasted, the Bruce McNall story. Ex-Kings owner, in prison for tax evasion and other wonderful financial fiascos. Interesting "success" story. So far, he started as a rare coin collector and trader before college and now has dropped out from his PhD in ancient history to make a killing on the coin market. Mike? Ever thought of that? I'll partner with you!

2) Homeland, the Drizzt Do'Urden story. The first book of the Drow Trilogy detailing the backstory of my friend and yours, Drizzt Do'Urden. It's my light, endulgent reading while sitting in the bath listening to Kenny G.

3) Small Business Accounting for Dummies. Thrilling.

4) Just finished Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Ask Johnny about this one.

5) Understanding Cashflow for Non-Financial Managers. Again, thrilling.

6) Assorted rulebooks including: Up Front! and D&D Miniatures.

Also, NHL Hitz Pro is the best hockey game I have ever played, hands down. What it lacks in season depth (the rosters a bit outdated and are missing some semi-important players) it makes up for in absolute fun and excitement of gameplay. And its FINALLY 5 on 5 instead of 3 on 3!!! I am in heaven! AND hockey starts this wednesday! I played it while Peter and Denis were eating lunch on Sunday, and even they were hooting and hollaring just watching!