Saturday, September 27, 2003

Jon, you are brilliant.

I love the idea, however from here on out Elrock must be left out of the loop. I mean how much fun is it if he knows what we will have planned for him? From now on any ideas of the sort should be sent back and forth via email, sans Elrock.

Jhan O-eater-sen: I would totally be up for D&D Felix style. Also, the Aaron portion of JohnnyAaron does not have any plans for Oct 18th. Whats up?

I am really sorry to hear about the Crash'n'stien Elrock. SuxOr ballz, eh? See now that the crash trauma is over, now the repair/Jerksurance comes into play. Its like a two part trauma event. From a Social/psychological perspective, insurance companies should make your post-trauma experience a healing process and not salt in the wounds. FuXorZ!

Ryan: Happy Belated B-Day.

All: I have finally posted the AbsentCon Images/video. I was too lazy to build an HTML version, sorry. I posted them in 800x600 format, with a nested directory with the full size images. Beware of the sizes. Also be aware the movie is 10 megs. KublaKhan images and an HTML format to follow soon.

Chopper, Suck bollucks