Thursday, September 25, 2003

Join the fucking club, I'll buy it for two dollars, and dont die dude!

Sucks about the crash man! Glad your ok though, right? I was bleeding out of my ears for about a week, but it stopped. Ya, insurance was pretty fucking sucky to deal with, but like all my fellow bloggers said, if you keep bugging them, they'll send you your chedda'. And they did. Still, what a fucking bummer.
[Still looking for a car myself, preferably in California. Know anyone selling cheaps, lemme know!!1]

JAEL - You nut - becareful with a motorcylcle man! What the fuck - are you having a mid-life crisis hella early??? It looks like it'd be fun as hell, but seriously man - PRETTY FRIKKIN DANGEROUS! How much you selling that painting for? I'm not going to buy it, but I'm curious.


-Sit 'n Sleep!