Thursday, September 25, 2003

BB7's!!!!

So I finished the BB7's board and it rocks! I have played around a bit with the teams, and it captures a lot of the same feel as BB, but with a speedy twist (7 players, smaller field, players line up 8 spaces apart rather than next to each other)! I like it! I'll try and send a picture out soon, it turned out really nice I think. I'd like to add some turn counters, reserve boxes, scoreboard, advertisments, etc. as we go, but for now it works and did I mention it rocks?

Oh yeah, I got in an accident and my truck is undriveable. So now I am sure to have some wonderful insurance/repair shop stories to share with the blog. Driving sucks.

I have a Pontiac Grand Prix as a rental and am getting right back on the horse and driving to Vegas this weekend. And I'm taking my BB7's board with me!

Not really. About the board. Really about the crash though.