Saturday, August 02, 2003

poop report

Too much to drink last night. Feels like I'm shitting salad oil.

'orrible dreams

I'm still shaking off that grim nightmare feeling... probably inspired by the alcohol and extremely late bedtime, I had a horrible nightmare that I was watching a terrorist attack on a building in Russia (like the one last night). But this one was out in the fringes of civilization, sort of an outpost, and most of the dream was after the attack, where wild dogs and bears with snake-like, extendible jaws came out from the wilderness to feast on the helpless survivors. Lots of mangled limbs and bloody jaws.

poop update

It just wouldn't die! Flush after flush and it just wouldn't leave! Its horrible remnants still float in the toilet bowl almost directly almost my head, waiting for me to come back upstairs.

convention... time?

Johnny. I am totally willing to go to the convention this year if we can get Eric and Aaron in the house. What do you guys say? I'll even handle the registration.

I dunno, I haven't been to a con in a while, and it just sounds like a good time.

timepiece

Last night at Matt's going-away party (off to MIT biz school) I was talking to a girl when a large, boisterous guy came up to us.
"Wanna see my new watch?" he asked.
"Sure," she said.
He turned around, fumbled drunkenly for a moment, then turned back with his penis wrapped around his wrist. He wasn't circumcised.

finally

Here's a silly picture.