Thursday, July 31, 2003

sympathy.

That sucks Ryan. I feel your pain, I've had some pretty bad roomie experiences myself. The worst was with a guy we'll just call Baron. Baron Fillin'. When I lived with Baron he had parties every weekend, and every weekend, different women. The carpets were rank with filth. The place reeked of the chlorine that I used to scrub the fluids off the walls. I kept getting infections in my joints; the cat caught herpes. One day I was standing across the room from him and he shot come into my eye.

The girls who slept naked on the couch every night had plastic bodies and tired faces. There were three suicides, and each time he told me I had to chainsaw the corpses myself. There was an arm in the freezer, the tables were broken, there was diarrhea everywhere.

Finally I said, "You know what? I have more self-respect than this." So I walked out, Ryan. I walked out and I left that life behind me forever, and I haven't looked back once.