Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Jeez... let me think about this for a minute

I won't ever hold the elevator door again with my head ever again, if THAT can happen! Sheesh what was I thinking. Perhaps I'll try using my hand or something. That way, i might only lose an appendage. (Am i being a little insensitive? it just all sounds a bit on the impossible)

So anyhow, anyone looking for awesome cellphones, Amazon.com is the place to go with lots of rebates with a new activation. I just got my Motorolla T721 free after rebate. They also have a PDA/dig cam/cell phone Nokia 3650 also free. Check it out at Amazon.

Aaron, there's gonna be a whole lotta traffic driving down to LA. Any ideas on how we can beat it? I can't get off work early unfortunately. I was thinking, why don't we hang out in fremont for a bit and just go really late instead, like after dinner. Thoughts?