Sunday, August 17, 2003

28 28 fight fight fight!

I just saw the behind the tale of the tape or something airing on TBS telling a story on Mike tyson. It showed footage of his early years.. back in der early 90's when he seriously kicked some ass and I was still suckling on teats. Time flies...

Happy Bday elrock!

Went to an indian wedding reception yesterday. Curry up the yin-yang. I'm one of those asians that have acquired the taste for indian cuisine over the years I've been in Fremont. So, it was good to me. Less I can say to a few of the other fellas I sat with. I also gotta say, indian families really stick together. The turnout was massive!

OMG.. Thunderbird website was so lame. What is it exactly?

Jon, Bring a playstation or xbox to work providing you can get away with it.
jael