Sunday, August 17, 2003

happy birthday to shoe

Ah, 28. I'll be there soon enough. Then we can be sad, old, sacks of shit together.

God damn, Aaron's edging towards 30... watch out for the Children of the Corn!

Babylon 5

Anybody seen this show?

It looks like I'll be entering into some (paid) dead-time at work soon, so I was thinking of buying a TV show box set to pass the hours. I know that if I get Larry Sanders it'll be entertaining, but I've heard lots of good things about B5 and I love the idea of a series made to last 5 years, with everything plotted out in advance. On the other hand, I've never been into Star Trek type shows. "Let's teim travel again!1 Look at teh tits!" So, I dunno, any votes?

It's expensive too, 75 bucks! If it's good I don't mind 'cause you get like 22 hours of show for your dough. But if I bought it and it sucked, that would be sucksville.

It sucks that Blockbuster doesn't rent TV shows (only Sopranos, Oz, and Sex in the City). They're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.