Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Backing up DVD's are cool!

I have figured out how to backup all my (LEGAL) copies of DVD's I bought onto another dvd. It's great. I get full menus and everything. sweetness. I saw Count of Monte Cristo last night. Not so bad! it's actually a pretty decent flick. The ending was a little weak, but the beginning has its brilliance. I am quickly running out of hard drive space. Each movie translates to about 4.7 gb of space needed. I can barely fit 6 movies on my drive.

IBM drives are spooooooo notorious for premature e-cratulation. It's almost given. quit buying expensive crappy IBM drives fool!

I'm going to Majic mountain this sunday with some of the fremont-ian pal-sians. So any of you wants to meet some new folks are welcome to join us. So far, it's Jason, Shibana, Gary, Kevin, and myself.

That is all...

Jael