Monday, June 02, 2003

Tute De Sweete

Well since Aimey is out of town for the next two weeks I figured that I would catch up on some things I have been meeaning to do. Tonight... Operation cord management. It took me 3 hours to get the nightmare inside my computer and behind the desk organized. Kablasavate! Tomarrow, operation shelving efficiency.

MOHAA rules. Yet, I can not dig Castle Wolfenstein. DOnt get me wrong it is a cool game, but I just dont find it as entertaining. I think part of what drives me nutz in Wolf is that when you die you have to sit and stew for being an idiot and getting shot in MP mode. SP mode.. Well it just was stupid, especially once you went underground. MOHAA has more realistic feel without being rediculously, and frustratingly, realistic like counter strike. I guess Wolf seems goofy to me, not gritty enough. On the other hand Thief III looks pretty damn cool. I hope you still get to wheelbarrow the guards around after they are dead. Nothing like a little Necrophilia to get you going.

Dick Hertz