Saturday, June 07, 2003

Sorry Elrock..

I got engrossed in "The World at War" series and have been watching that and cleaning. The series has also been motivating me to go onto MOHAA. Tut de Sweete. Johnny I am amped to get some PBI rolling. ANyway I got your invite Elrick. Pretty damn cool, I am looking forward to it. Hey is okay if I bring Pat along. I bet he could spice up the wedding. Rule! Maybe he would actually drop you from the balcony this time, as a wedding gift.

Ahhh yes, let the never ending fight to push back the battle of the Bulge begin. Elrock, the Americans defeated the bulge, you can to. Then again the Germans man out of Gas and Supplies. SO I guess the only way you can win is to stop eating and farting. You lose. Game over man, game over. How goes the BB reconstruction effort?

I have decided that woman have too many articles of clothing. Rock on Chicago