Monday, June 02, 2003

Elrick! Help!

I need you to help rally Johnny Khan. He is starting to fear the miniture money pit syndrome, but he is almost complete. Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, know what I mean... His board looks very nice. We went with 8 MDF hardboards 1/8" thick x 1' wide x 2' long with magnetic grass matting. It is actually very nice and very portable. Got the trees sort of planned out. Just need to get buildings. I told him we can use proxies for buildings for now to staunch the flow of ja -els life blood (AKA money).

I dont know about that Bruce Almighty movie.. I got Khan'd into that one. Ja -El pulled the wool over my eyes and before I knew it I was in a bad movie. Jim Carey was not the Jim Carey of yesteryear. It certainly was no Ace Ventura or Dumb and Dumber. There were a few jems, but overall the movie was pretty slow and sometimes dull. Speaking of Jim. The movie Dumb and Dumberer is coming out. Oh my god look out. Both actors skipped out AND the directors skipped out. Talk about trying to suck the last drops of blood out of a dead horse. If it sounds bad, the previous somehow look 5 times worse. Go Hollywood.

Yeah we have to MOHAA it again. This time with all of us sporting a computer/connection.

MOHAA Still rules.