Thursday, April 17, 2003

not sure it was completely accurate

Got it from the whores'es mouthes, CNN , but who knows. They probably haven't had a chance to go in and *correct* what was said. Speaking of asshats, I don't have cable, but on the Comedy Central site you can watch little clips from their shows, and I was watching a clip of Dennis Miller on the Daily Show from like last week. Wow, that guys an asshat. This is just from memory, but he was all: "Now, of course I'm not pro-war, no one is! Its just that you gotta take care of business!" Then he made some joke about arabic names (not kidding.) That guy is 'tarded.

The PS2. I don't have one, and even though I've always wanted one its starting to feel like its too *late* to get one. Hey, the ps2 over there would be different than ours, huh? Hmm. I don't know how much it sells over there, but there's bound to be a price drop soon (who knows... maybe never.)

Just read a JG Ballard short story called War Fever that was really cool. If I say anything about it, it'll spoil it, but keep an eye out for it! :)